Monday, February 14, 2011

Pirates Digital Playgraund Online



We heart food.
DSC02313 DSC02382
DSC02330
DSC02333
DSC02345
DSC02352
DSC02360 DSC02351
DSC02368
We will already have from our order at kuecheundhaushalt.de says. For some time they arrived. It must be said, little was ordered, the supply already there.
Well, as already mentioned, we have a few days ago cooked for our girls. It was filled Tacoschalen and homemade dip. Yeah nothing special I know, but we did not have much time. Finally we had to be done before Desperate Housewives even with the chewing. However right it worked then but unfortunately not. Too delicious!
I'm particularly in love in my new salt and pepper mills. Hach how long I wanted to have kids, but I was always far too stingy. The two are really nice. Hach I just have yet baptized. Does anyone have suggestions for names? Also, I've
I also ordered a knife. Very sharp and easy to handle, so it can be cut well with it. With carrots, it is also good, what have some of my Knives have failed.
Sarah has bought a cocktail shaker and gave us wonderful mixed cocktails. I must say, the Cosmopolitan was the best.
Looking forward to the next girls evenings with delicious-Essi Essi.

0 comments:

Post a Comment