Monday, February 28, 2011

Douglas Pouch Normal Fluid

There was once a shirt


was in the 90s oversized style cut.
It was the turn of wonderful white linen with small pearl buttons,
but had already attracted many, many no more.

years so it was now in the cellar bar in the basket where the Things are, which may actually
no longer at issue would be to throw away
be a pity.


So the poor shirt lay there -. Until yesterday
Yesterday afternoon it died a death at the tailor's shears
and shortly thereafter became a wonderful cushion cover
for the bedroom reborn.
Well, sometimes you just get lucky
and gets a second life ...

Last night I had my tired Main laid out
and the fact that the pillow was a shirt before,
me made me a slight smile on his mouth
drift off to sleep.

This cushion was once upon a time a shirt.
It is from linen and yesterday I converted it to a cushion covering.
And I slept last night with my wonderful new cushion ...

Hugs, Theresa

0 comments:

Post a Comment