Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Free Template For Pinewood Derby Cars

Jiipiiiee! My profit is here! Cold nights

isser here now. My first win!
When I removed the tape from the pack streamed
me already, contrary to the scent of the contents.


And in addition to a love card
were found in the package a fragrance water "Cotton" in a spray bottle
for linen and pillows (most likely it can probably easily in the room)
and a lavender sachet spray for the cabinet!




many thanks to Sabine for this nice profit!

This is for me in every case a 'smell' Tuesday!
The nose is now all day already and what the evening then
for body and soul for another 1 1 / 2 hours Yoga with Margaret in Kundalini Yoga Studio
here in Eichenau !
This time I am always been all day.
stretching effort, move, get a clear head, relax ...

Have a great Tuesday! Theres

I'm the winner of this cotton lavender flower water and this package!

0 comments:

Post a Comment