Sunday, February 20, 2011

Diagrams On How To Make A Punch Bag Bracket

Productive train


Yesterday I spent the whole day in Bamberg in "Tradoria live 11" ,
an event at the shop platform Tradoria,
in our online shop is hosted.

I decided to take the train and use the time to read
to dream, for, to crochet ...
bought the morning at 5.30 clock on the station I Pasinger me to a
Landlust and Cote sud .

Promt were found in the "country like" Häkelideen for cap
scarf, gloves and ... Slippers.


stuck on these views and my brain and started to work.
When the tip to create something different, incorporating a footbridge
begins gray, surrounds it in black ...

then could be a few super slipper for me out of it.


So I started to crochet the prototype. let
Well, the fit must be something filed,
contribute to the foot a little more graceful,
the bridge could sit further back and the tip is currently
something wrong ....

but all in all, can this "pattern shoe ever be seen.

And since a single shoe is to be used actually to do
emerged during the long trip like a second,
the course as "prototype" is like the first
because they are after all fit together. He is quite ready yet.


But now I know what is in need of improvement
and it may soon go to the next pair.
Anna wants old rose with black stripes.
creating Maybe I still up to her birthday in late March.

Well, for what is 6 hours by train so all good.

Overall the day was very informative and I can now shop at
certainly improve a whole lot for you!

Have a nice Sunday!

We look forward to an evening in Gärtnerplatztheater
with the musical " The Wizard of Oz "

Love, Theres

PS: And do not forget to write you as a reader and at our competition
to post a comment!

Hello everybody,
that's are my new crochet-shoes. I made it yesterday, during a long course trip.
We will be this evening in the theater and see the musical " The Magician of Oz "

Have a cozy sunday, theres

0 comments:

Post a Comment