Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Suppressor For Jgg36c Shop



A fresh start.

And it's that time again. The Mercedes Benz Fashion Week Autumn / Winter 2011 in Berlin.
I must say I am pleasantly surprised. On the first day, there are some collections that I like very much. Here are my highlights from today's shows:

AFVandevorst


were almost blind with AFVandevorst the models on the catwalk. A collection of the simple by cutting convinced. A very casual layered look no frills. Very simple and suitable for everyday use.

Lena Hoschek


Frech and color. Sweet Peter Pan collar, knee socks, plaid and floral designs made from Lena's. In complete contrast to her predecessor she Vandevorst focuses attention on the femininity. black eyeliner, red lips and let you to travel back in time.

Lever Couture

Glamour and luxury, baby! But not my collection. The Bonaparte song "Too much" describes it very well.

Dimitri



Very much leather, silk, fur and fringe. Not much new. the hippie in the way one should not forget. When it comes to Dimitri, there is no big change this year. According to my taste too many trends once wanted and it works a little.

Patrick Mohr:


Probably the most pleasant of the models show this Fashion Week. Barefoot on the catwalk. Without accessories, it was called here simply: Unisex. Zurückgegelte hair, no emotion on his face and this robot for my course were a little too straight.


Lala Berlin


love at second sight. These pants have leuchtgelbene my eye. This combination with the powder-colored sweater I think is great. Overall, I found the collection of Lala Berlin very successful. Patterns, wool, and colored spots were the consequences.


A very good start in the Fashion Week, I must say. AFVandevorst and Lala Berlin have me particularly excited.

gelabert Enough about me, now I would be interested what do you think of the shows so far. Have it here with the comments!

.

0 comments:

Post a Comment