Friday, January 21, 2011

I Want Customize My Football Shoes



More.More.More.

So finally you continue on the Fashion Week BeƤugelung.

C'est tout

Texture is the keyword. many dark shades of khaki green to deep black of midnight blue. Overall, makes this collection especially the different fabrics and details. The classic silhouettes are taken up and carried in a modern way. I particularly like, especially the spring chain.

Baltic Fashion Catwalk


Naaaja. So I must say it was extremely difficult to pick this show four looks that were more or less acceptable. The association of various designers from the Baltic Sea region was very pleasant to extravagant express it. It was bizarre cuts and some patterns where I stood even the hair on end.

Escada Sport

Escada Sport has never been my favorite. Overall, the collections convince me never so real. This time it was unfortunately no different. Some beautiful pieces were there, but mainly nothing impressive.

Guess Jeans


So I have to say, the jeans have not convinced me. For conspicuous washes. Where the simple blue jeans remains without fanfare? It seems inappropriate for the Fashion Week. Overall, the collection has a little too provocative and intended for me. Some Part I could even imagine to people you can thus assess noon on RTL and Sat 1. Nevertheless, I must say that I was convinced this cream-colored dress. One of the few simple pieces in this collection.


And at last, here is a wonderful competition in Nahna Loves Fashion . Here you can conquer a part of their DIY project Virginie . My personal highlight is the skull sweater.


power but simply with here!

0 comments:

Post a Comment