Saturday, May 1, 2010

Dune Buggy On Miniclip

financial gift to communion

My nephew and godson has his communion on Sunday and since you always give a little something.
It saves a long time for a table tennis table and so I went for money. The
came of it:































I plywood, cork, toothpicks, jute and a lot of hot glue built a table tennis table and as my nephew and my niece Figures crafted from cardboard. My nephew was still a white pearl as a ping pong ball in hand.

The "scenery" is a cardboard box, or rather parts of it.
sit back gaaaaaaanz many viewers and the display panel shows the result. Thus I have also set the mark for the Olympic Games in Rio in 2016 ... he can ever practice diligently ...
As floor, I decided to lawn.
on the advertising banner in the background, then all the bills and a greeting.

0 comments:

Post a Comment